Tabs



Friday, October 11, 2013

Musings: Dark Head-Canons


(Shameless Boasting: This piece is one of my favorites mostly since I requested it from the artist, and he happily obliged me)

Anyways, in my random musings and whatnot, I tend to think about ponies and how they act off screen, or maybe what some of their other habits or behaviors they might have. Ah yes, the equally famous and infamous "Head-Canons."

I know I'm not the only one with them, and I'm curious to hear others. So how about this, lets hear about your particular DARK or DISTURBING head canons you might have about our delightfully colorful ponies.

Just leave a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Well, with Roseluck or Lily or one of the other "Flower Ponies", I'd have to say they're part plant, maybe like Poison Ivy or something or just feed their prey to their plants to help them get their beauty. You know, something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several dark headcannons too. Like Pinkie Pie is really a mental patient that escaped from a mentally ill comune where they use rocks from therpy. ie' the Rock Farm.

    Another I have is that Nurse Redheart is secretly a drug addict having been hooked on drugs by the hospital doctor.

    The last one I have is that the dog pony screw loose was driven permantly insane by discord during his short reign of terror.

    ReplyDelete