Tabs



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Decision: Hiatus

There shall be no fancy images, or flowery words here. I'm just going to keep this simple.

Due to a lack of time and content, I'm putting TTP here on hiatus. I'm not quitting, but I need to let the pool refill a great deal and get my own priorties in order. I had thought they were, but I was wrong. I know I could probably want turn this over to someone else, but I think I would regret that.

So for the time being the blog will be left up as a sort of archive, but updates will be rare and long in coming.

I apologize deeply for getting up hopes and setting expectations, and I hope that once we return, you will be waiting.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. We are silent yet we shall return. Hopefully you can find sometime. I have stuff that might fill your pool of submissions. Do you go to any conventions I would love to meet you guys and show you my collection with a tablet and/or give you a usb filled with that stuff.

    ReplyDelete